Women’s Health physical therapy is a specialty service that exclusively treats women. Our therapists are experienced and knowledgeable professionals with a complete understanding of the unique needs of women. This understanding is what makes Indiana Physical Therapy a distinctive, effective clinic for women of all ages. A female physical therapist is available upon request.
Indiana Physical Therapy is pleased to provide comprehensive women’s health therapy services to women in northern Indiana. Physical therapy services for women include:
- Management of musculoskeletal dysfunctions of pregnancy and postpartum
- Prenatal and postnatal exercise programs
- Pain management during pregnancy
- Incisional Post-cesarean and hysterectomy care
- Management of osteoporosis
- Management of fibromyalgia
- Post-mastectomy rehabilitation programs
- Peripheral edema management
- Management of musculoskeletal dysfunctions in the female athlete
- Management of general orthopedic / post surgical conditions
Treatment of the female athlete, management of osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, lymphedema, and non-complicated management of pregnancy-related back pain can be treated at all Indiana Physical Therapy offices by licensed physical therapists.
To schedule an appointment, contact our Central Scheduling Department at (260) 209-2464.